Monday 6 August 2012

How I Wash My Hair

The way we wash our hair is also very important as it ensures we get the best out of the products we wear, and get a healthy looking hair. So here's some tips...

1. Shampoo
When shampooing my hair I like to use tepid to cold water, in this way maintaining hair shine and strength. I shampoo twice before conditioning,  in order to remove all dirt and open up hair pores to receive treatment.

2. Hair mask
I love a good hair mask! Every time I wash my hair (once a week- max. twice a week) I apply a hair mask onto dump hair avoiding the scalp , and massage it in order to warm up the product on my hair concentrating on the ends. 

3. Conditioner 
As the hair has received the treatment, I apply a conditioner afterwards in order to seal the hair pores and finalize the treatment, leaving the hair with a silky like texture.

4. Serum
Now onto the styling... The serum will protect the hair from daily agressions, such as heat styling processes (hot styling tools) and the weather (the cold and the sun). Furthermore, the serum will add lots of shine and a lovely smell to it!!

Try it out and let me know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment