Thursday 26 July 2012

My Hair Type

So now that you know what type of hair you have, let's clarify a couple of points from my basic hair rules...

Dry Hair
this is my type of hair, I wash it only once a week with products specifically for dry hair, as it helps nourish and restore moisture to it. 

Normal hair
this type of hair can usually be washed twice a week with products for normal hair, as it will maintain the balance and natural oil levels to the hair.

Oily hair
this type of hair can usually be washed 3 times a week or if very oily, can be washed every odd day. Products targeted for oily hair types will prevent the roots from getting more oily and nourish the dry ends.

Chemically treated hair (relaxed, coloured etc...)
I've been relaxing my hair since I was 14 years old... a chemically treated hair may change the dryness or oiliness in you hair. Therefore, I do deep nourishing treatments specifically for chemically treated hair, in this way maintaining its health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment